Once again it seems weeks have passed and I haven’t had any time to update this thing.
* Rome was amazing. Such a great trip! So much fun, so different from anything we’ve done/anywhere we’ve been, and just an all around eye opening trip. I miss it so much!
* Spring break is in April…and now we have the travel bug. Trying to be a bit responsible and not totally crazy, but where to go?!? Hawaii, a Mexico cruise, Bahamas, Boston/NY…or stay more local and take the in-laws to Vegas or Morro Bay/SLO. Or do nothing at all. I don’t know…I hate these kinds of decisions.
* This week is stressful and it’s only Monday. Have lots of stuff on the schedule and many things to get accomplished. Hopefully I can make it to the weekend without totally losing it. I think I can, I think I can…
* Looking for some new things to read. Have read all 3 of Gillian Flynn’s books, finished The Silent Wife, and am currently reading Eleanor and Park. What else? Any good recs?
* Uneventful weekend, but restful which was definitely needed. Got a little bit of cleaning/organizing done which is awesome. Starting to feel a bit less cluttered.
* Four year anniversary is this week. Can’t believe it’s already been four years…but then again sometimes I can’t even remember a time without him in my life.
* Went through a bunch of old papers tonight. Found the program from my dad’s funeral and the eulogy I gave. I miss him more as time passes. :(
* Time to try to get some sleep…