My heart hurts. Feeling lost and like a failure. Not really sure where to go from here.
Working with kids can be pretty entertaining…
Kindergartener: Do you have kids?
Kindergartener: Why not?
Me: Well, I have sooo many students to think about at this school…that keeps me really busy!
Kindergartener: Yeah, but you need to have your own kids.
Me: Bye Felicia!
• The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell story was a waste of time. Definitely not even close to what I thought it would be.
• I don’t care if it is still 80+ degrees outside, I love me a pumpkin spice latte and will enjoy one anytime.
• Really starting to like the new place. It’s small, but has everything we need and it’s nice to start settling in and making everything our own.
• Also finally settling into my office a bit more, too. I’ve been there 2+ years, but never really changed much. Starting to make some changes and it’s coming together nicely!
• Got a new pair of boots and a scarf this past weekend…definitely ready for fall!
Been a long time since I’ve posted regularly or caught up on my dash. Life has been busy, stressful, and a bit chaotic…but things are starting to calm down now.
Summer flew by, the husband started a new job, and we moved (only a few minutes from our old place, but still a long packing/unpacking process). Slowly getting settled into our new place. School year has started so also slowly getting back into the swing of work…and trying to balance work and home life.
And now back to my regularly scheduled pics of food, my cat, and other randomness.
Haven’t been on here much lately, but will update soon.
Til then, I’ll be thinking positive thoughts and hoping for the best. Fingers crossed all goes well this evening.